PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic Merchant Services Manager to our team, reporting to the Senior Director of Merchant Services. This is a new position, created to grow the Merchant Services team. The Merchant Services team owns the successful implementation and launch of Merchants (direct as well as through ISV partners), supports PayNearMe Sales, Account Management, and Merchant Support teams, and collaborates closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to help define and refine the PayNearMe product offering.
- ISV Partners – Work with senior Merchant Services to assist in the onboarding and management of merchants within our ISV program.
- Direct Merchants – Provide pre-sales support, solution design, and technical implementation services to new and existing merchants.
- Merchant Success – Work with our Merchant Support and Merchant Operations team in supporting merchant escalations.
- Product Management – Directly influence future product capabilities and work with Product Management to incorporate new features into implementation best practices
- Bachelor’s degree, technical background (Computer Science/Engineering/Math), or equivalent work experience is required
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in software pre-sales or implementation functions
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with software platforms, web/mobile applications, data/API interfaces, etc.
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exposure to payment providers or platforms is not required, but would be a bonus
- Understanding of and desire to work with HTML, XML, APIs at a technical level
- Location: Flexible (remote working opportunity available)
- Travel: Up to 20% anticipated