PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a small, diverse, and tight-knit company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode and looking to add an experienced engineer to help our fast-growing list of merchants successfully leverage our platform that enables them to collect billions of dollars in payments. You should have at least 3 years experience with Ruby on Rails applications and enjoy diving into interesting technical challenges, while continuously delivering high-quality solutions using a carefully planned approach.
- Add new features to our platform, building both front end and back end functionality.
- Craft creative solutions to bugs and bottlenecks across the system
- Create and champion documentation for platform best practices
- Exhibit expert communication skills (especially in a remote environment)
- Participate and contribute to all Agile processes and session
- Responsible for the Company’s information security by preserving confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Company’s information assets and customer data in accordance with the Company’s Information Security Management System
- 5+ years of experience building user-facing features with server-side logic
- At least 3 years experience supporting large scale production applications
- Outstanding critical thinking, communication, and prioritization skills
- Location: Flexible (remote working opportunity available)
- Free gourmet lunches in our Santa Clara office
- A well-stocked kitchen in our Santa Clara office
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
- Team outings and events