Administrative Assistant – Redmond
Handle Financial is a dynamic fintech company that is redefining how people and businesses manage money. We believe the future of banking, bill pay, and bill presentment is real-time experiences. To help people simplify managing and paying their bills, Handle Financial offers Prism, a top-rated app that has paid over $1 billion in bills on behalf of its users. Prism’s vision is to become the most valuable consumer financial tool in the world, replacing banks and other financial institutions that are stuck in the 20th century.
The Prism team is a small, diverse, and tightly-knit group that loves to delight our customers with beautiful and practical experiences. We have over half a million customers that depend on us to process millions of dollars in payments every day.
In this role you’ll be working closely with the Director of Engineering and you’ll be responsible for maintaining our awesome office environment. You should bring a positive can-do attitude and energy to the role. You’ll own ordering lunches, accessories, and equipment for the team; keep our kitchen stocked and organized; help with organizing team morale events; handle expense reports for the organization; check mail for the office; and work with the building manager to address building-related issues that affect our team. We’ll look to you for creative ideas and improvements we could make for the office environment.
This is a part-time (15–20 hrs/week), hourly position. Typical hours for this position are 10am–1pm, Monday through Friday.
- Understand equipment needs of employees and follow through on orders
- Greet visitors and handle visitor sign-in
- Prep office for new hires and assist with arrangements for any employees we have let go
- Order team lunches: we do lunches on Monday and Wednesday
- Keep our kitchen stocked and organized
- Organize team morale events: get ideas from the team and coordinate venues
- Work with the building management to resolve building issues (for example: bathroom sink is broken, trash isn’t being taken out by cleaning crew, etc.)
- Handle package deliveries
- Complete expense reports for all office and software expenses: this currently is around a $10-$15k set of expenses every month
- Give feedback on any improvements we could make to the office environment
- Organized, good at scheduling, and capable of multitasking
- Positive attitude, approachable, and cares about the team’s well being
- Physically capable of handling package delivery and organizing office space (moving desks/chairs)
- Experience with spreadsheets and expense reporting
- Ideally 1-2 years of past administrative assistant experience