Marketing Manager, Paid Social
Company: Handle Financial Inc.
Reporting: Head of Growth
Location: Redmond, Washington
Start Date: Immediate
Handle Financial, a fintech company headquartered in Silicon Valley, is seeking a Marketing Manager, Paid Social to join our Prism Money team. Prism is a 5-star mobile app that helps people take control of their financial lives by changing the way they organize and pay their bills. We’ve helped our customers manage and pay over $1 billion in bills and we believe we can help so many more.
Prism is a diverse, and tight-knit team based in Redmond, WA. We were founded as a startup by a team of ex-Microsoft engineers and we’re passionate about personal finance. We’re fostering a fun and dynamic environment, including free snacks and drinks in our kitchen, and free lunches twice a week.
As the Marketing Manager, Paid Social, you’ll be the first hire fully dedicated to owning Prism’s mobile performance marketing. You love getting your hands dirty launching, tracking, and optimizing new ads every day, but you can also think strategically about our acquisition goals and budget allocation. You’re a highly analytical, self-sufficient operator and you consider yourself a subject matter expert in all aspects of mobile UA – particularly in Facebook/Instagram and AdWords. Finally, you’ve got a few years of experience and you’re eager to become a leader and mentor for a growing team.
- Efficiently scale our mobile app install campaigns in Facebook/Instagram and AdWords
- Be our hands-on operator for setting up attribution, deploying and optimizing campaigns, and running analysis and reporting
- Work with designers to craft on-brand ad creative that drives conversion and iterate relentlessly to identify and optimize top performers
- Create and manage systems and processes for fanatically measuring LTV, conversion, costs, CPAs, and ROAs by channel, campaign, and ad
- Identify and execute best practices in mobile user acquisition tactics and technology
- Lay the foundation for an expanding performance marketing team
- Work with the Head of Growth in identifying and launching new advertising channels
- Ability to operate self-sufficiently and thrive in a lean, fast-moving environment
- Excellent analytical ability with advanced experience manipulating data in Excel
- Ability to build detailed processes from scratch including reporting, creative review and design, and budget planning
- Strong copywriting, particularly for tight, compelling advertising copy
- An eye for design from static images to animations and video
- 2-4 years of experience launching and scaling mobile app install campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, with minimum $1mm+ annual advertising budgets
- College degree (BA/BS)