PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a small, diverse, and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode looking to add an experienced Marketing Manager, reporting to the VP of Marketing.
The Marketing Manager will thrive in fast-paced environments, bringing an enthusiastic, action-oriented, and results-driven personality to our team. An ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, a curious nature, and demonstrated success in past roles is the person we are looking for. The Marketing Manager will be comfortable working independently as part of a fully remote team, working alongside both internal stakeholders and external contractors.
This position will be responsible for creating and executing marketing programs that increase the sales pipeline and improve brand awareness. The Marketing Manager will help nurture and expand existing market segments, while working with the team to develop new vertical markets.
The Marketing Manager will drive multi-channel, integrated marketing programs from start to finish, help to develop plans, create/launch campaign assets and report on performance. The person will be a key contributor to multiple demand gen functions, including content development, event management, digital advertising and more.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement, and manage integrated marketing programs that drive new leads and opportunities into the sales pipeline
- Write content for various marketing activities, including blog posts, ad copy, social posts, website pages, industry brochures and more.
- Manage a mix of inbound and outbound marketing tactics that support short, medium and long-term company goals
- Assist in creating strategy for growing share of key vertical markets as well as identify new market opportunities using buyer persona, customer journey and product/market fit
- Identify, track and analyze key marketing KPIs
- Work with third party vendors including paid search, event management, design, PR and content writing resources to maximize marketing output
- Manage and organize various planning documents, including event calendars, content plans, weekly reports, and other key documents vital to team success
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (product and sales) and other stakeholders to ensure consistency and manage priorities
Skills & Experience:
- 5-8 years or equivalent related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology field
- Technically savvy, with experience in B2B and/or SaaS marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales funnel and pipeline management
- Well versed in various inbound and outbound demand gen functions, including SEO, paid media, trade show/event management, email, social media and others
- Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation Platform experience required; Hubspot preferred
- Experience with attending business meetings and trade shows
- Success in executing programs that drive demand, acceleration, and return
- Experience in technology, finance, or software industry preferred; FinTech or payments is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, punctual and deadline-oriented
Travel: 10% anticipated
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
- Team outings and events when permitted
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT: APPLICANT NOTICE
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed on: December 23, 2019
PayNearMe MT, Inc. and Handle Financial, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) are providing you with this Notice (“Notice”) to inform you about:
- the categories of Personal Information that the Company collects and maintains about applicants; and
- the purposes for which the Company uses that Personal Information.
For purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with, a natural person that the Company may collect in connection with screening applicants for job openings at the Company.
- Identifiers and Professional or Employment-Related Information. The Company collects identifiers and professional or employment-related information, which may include some or all the following: real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, membership in professional organizations, professional certifications, language skills, and current and past employment history. The Company collects this Personal Information to evaluate previous job performance and consider applicants for positions, to develop a talent pool and plan for succession, to conduct applicant surveys, to maintain an internal applicant directory and for purposes of identification, to promote the Company as a place to work, and for workforce reporting and data analytics/trend analysis.
- Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e). The Company may collect categories of Personal Information listed in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e), other than those already listed above, (a) to the extent necessary to comply with the Company’s legal obligations, such as to accommodate disabilities; (b) to conduct a direct threat analysis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state law; (c) for occupational health and safety compliance and record-keeping; and (d) to respond to an applicant’s medical emergency.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law. The Company may collect information about race, age, national origin, disability, sex, and veteran status as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including the reporting requirements of the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act, the federal Office of Contracting Compliance Programs (applicable to government contractors), and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act. The Company collects this Personal Information for purposes including: to comply with Federal and California law related to accommodation. The Company also collects this category of Personal Information on a purely voluntary basis, except where required by law, and uses the information only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Education Information. The Company collects education information such as resumes and graduation records. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine suitability for roles, to determine eligibility for training courses, and to assist with professional licensing.
- Profile Data. The Company may collect profile data, including the following: psychological assessments, behavior analyses, or other profiling of its applicants. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine aptitude for certain positions and job assignments as well.
- Background Screening Information. In the event that an applicant is given a formal job offer, the Company collects background screening information prior to hiring, including results of the following types of background screening: criminal history; sex offender registration; motor vehicle records; credit history; employment history; drug testing; and educational history. The Company collects this Personal Information to screen for risks to the Company and its clients, and continued suitability for their jobs and to evaluate applicants for promotions.
Assistance for Disabled Applicants
Alternative formats of this Notice are available to individuals with a disability. Please let us know if you need assistance.