PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a small, diverse, and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is an innovative technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley with our employees distributed across the US. We’re in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic National Account Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Account Management.
What you’ll do:
- Provide daily account management to key assigned retailers, including but not limited to 7-Eleven, CVS, and Family Dollar
- Generate KPI reporting and communicate performance for each of the assigned retail partners on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Conduct regular business reviews with each retailer
- Facilitate necessary communication between functional groups within PayNearMe and their necessary counterpart at a given retailer. This includes product, marketing, legal and compliance
- Coordinate with retail store operations to ensure consumers are able to successfully complete PayNearMe transactions at retail
- Serve as a point of escalation for any support related retail issues
- Facilitate communication and provide competitive intelligence to marketing and product marketing teams.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow revenue and minimize costs in assigned accounts.
- Responsible for Company’s information security by preserving confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Company’s information assets and customer data in accordance with Company’s Information Security Management System.
- Travel, once permitted, to attend relevant trade shows, events, and customer meetings.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years in retail account management, experience in financial services or prepaid products is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills.
- Experience developing written and visual training materials.
- Experience with Microsoft office, sales enablement tools, and data analytics.
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
Location: Flexible/Remote (Texas, preferred)
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
- Team outings and events when permitted
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT: APPLICANT NOTICE
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed on: December 23, 2019
PayNearMe MT, Inc. and Handle Financial, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) are providing you with this Notice (“Notice”) to inform you about:
1. the categories of Personal Information that the Company collects and maintains about applicants; and
2. the purposes for which the Company uses that Personal Information.
For purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with, a natural person that the Company may collect in connection with screening applicants for job openings at the Company.
- Identifiers and Professional or Employment-Related Information. The Company collects identifiers and professional or employment-related information, which may include some or all the following: real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, membership in professional organizations, professional certifications, language skills, and current and past employment history. The Company collects this Personal Information to evaluate previous job performance and consider applicants for positions, to develop a talent pool and plan for succession, to conduct applicant surveys, to maintain an internal applicant directory and for purposes of identification, to promote the Company as a place to work, and for workforce reporting and data analytics/trend analysis.
- Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e). The Company may collect categories of Personal Information listed in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e), other than those already listed above, (a) to the extent necessary to comply with the Company’s legal obligations, such as to accommodate disabilities; (b) to conduct a direct threat analysis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state law; (c) for occupational health and safety compliance and record-keeping; and (d) to respond to an applicant’s medical emergency.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law. The Company may collect information about race, age, national origin, disability, sex, and veteran status as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including the reporting requirements of the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act, the federal Office of Contracting Compliance Programs (applicable to government contractors), and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act. The Company collects this Personal Information for purposes including: to comply with Federal and California law related to accommodation. The Company also collects this category of Personal Information on a purely voluntary basis, except where required by law, and uses the information only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Education Information. The Company collects education information such as resumes and graduation records. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine suitability for roles, to determine eligibility for training courses, and to assist with professional licensing.
- Profile Data. The Company may collect profile data, including the following: psychological assessments, behavior analyses, or other profiling of its applicants. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine aptitude for certain positions and job assignments as well.
- Background Screening Information. In the event that an applicant is given a formal job offer, the Company collects background screening information prior to hiring, including results of the following types of background screening: criminal history; sex offender registration; motor vehicle records; credit history; employment history; drug testing; and educational history. The Company collects this Personal Information to screen for risks to the Company and its clients, and continued suitability for their jobs and to evaluate applicants for promotions.
Assistance for Disabled Applicants
Alternative formats of this Notice are available to individuals with a disability. Please let us know if you need assistance.