PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a small, diverse, and tight-knit company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode and looking to add a Product Marketing Manager to our team reporting to the VP, Marketing.
Who You Are:
You have a passion for business and technical storytelling and will play a key role in PayNearMe’s go-to-market strategy. You have the versatility to develop all forms of content to support the various stages of the buyer’s journey. You value all forms of research when forming an idea, from conducting primary interviews to digging through data and everything in between. You have thrived in previous B2B marketing roles and come from the technology, payments, finance or software industry.
You excel in fast-paced environments and are comfortable working independently as part of a geographically dispersed team.
What You’ll Do:
As a product marketing manager, you’ll work closely with the product, sales, and marketing teams to define and communicate the PayNearMe value proposition in clear and simple messaging. You know how to create content that addresses real business problems as well as drives positive brand perception, generates demand, achieves loyalty, and maximizes return on marketing investment.
You’ll take a proactive approach to evaluate customer needs and market trends, building messaging, campaign content and sales enablement material. You are creative with a bias towards execution and have knowledge of the B2B technical, operational and financial buyer.
This role provides a unique opportunity to develop and implement a vertically-focused content strategy for a Silicon Valley-based technology organization in growth mode and with tremendous market opportunity.
- Partner with product and sales to fully understand the buyer’s journey in target verticals and develop messaging to guide strategy and go-to-market efforts.
- Create relevant content for buyer roles, supporting all stages of the buyer’s journey and for consumption through various platforms, including, email, blogs, webinars, social media, website, and videos.
- Write detailed plans for new product and feature launches and manage the implementation of launch plans working closely with Sr. Manager, Marketing & Communications.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop enablement tools that all our team to close higher quality deals faster, including ROI calculators, presentations, demos, playbooks and more.
- Translate technical details into user benefits and sales training.
- Develop case studies and testimonials through both internal and customer interviews.
- Develop marketing assets to help our clients educate their customers on how to use our service
- Monitor market trends; use market research and competitive analysis to develop marketing strategies.
- Conduct and document win/loss analysis.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of content, refine it on an ongoing basis.
- 5+ years or equivalent B2B hands-on product marketing experience
- BA degree in Marketing or equivalent experience required
- Excellent skills in writing, editing, document finalization and the distribution of content.
- Knowledge of B2B customer buyer journey and how marketing influences different stages in the process
- Proven success working cross-functionally and closely with a product team
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, distributed, technology-focused organization
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of the following tools a plus: Adobe Creative Suite, Web analytics, HubSpot or similar MAP
- Travel as needed to attend business meetings
Perks & Benefits:
- Location: Flexible (remote working opportunity available)
- Travel: Up to 10% anticipated
- Free gourmet lunches in our Santa Clara office
- A well-stocked kitchen in our Santa Clara office
- Company-paid health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Stock options package
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental bonding leave