PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a small, diverse, and tight-knit company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode looking to add a dynamic Project Manager to our team in our Product Support Business Unit. This role will have significant interaction with Sales, Merchant Services, and Engineering teams while reporting to the Director of Program Management.
What you’ll do:
As a Project Manager, you’ll work closely with Merchant Services, Sales, and Engineering to ensure our customer implementations are smooth and on-time for both the internal teams, and our customers. You’ll be responsible for managing these projects from start to finish.
This position requires someone who is a great communicator and comfortable with managing internal and external customers through the project process.
- Managing projects from start to finish
- Tenacity and empathy in dealing with people and projects
- Communicating in a way that is clear and motivates teams to perform their best
- Effectively translate requirements, timelines, risks and escalations between Engineers, Sales teams, and Customers
- Be the hub of communication
- Managing the team in meeting implementation goals on time
- Calling out risks to project completion
- Coordinating issue escalation and resolution
- Adjusting the plan due to changes in scope and/or schedule
- Being an expert at anticipation
- 2+ years of Project Management or Customer Implementation experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very strong verbal and written organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Unfazed by juggling multiple projects, scope changes and tight deadlines
- Technical skills that are also beneficial to this role:
- Confluence Wiki
- Be independent and self-motivated
- Previous experience working remotely
Virtually based in the U.S., HQ in Santa Clara, CA. Some desired (but not required) locations include Central NJ; Dallas, TX; Southern CA.
Travel: Visit our Santa Clara headquarters or an offsite location a few times a year
Perks & Benefits
- Location: Flexible (remote working opportunity available)
- Full benefits including 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Stock options package
- Mac or PC technology
- Well stocked fridge and free lunch three times a week in our Santa Clara office
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible time off
- Team events and outings
- Paid parental bonding leave
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.