PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a small, diverse, and tight-knit company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) / Inside Sales Representative to our team reporting to the Director of Sales. PayNearMe’s SDR is a salesperson-in-training. You will typically be the first point of contact in our sales cycle, helping our Strategic Sales Executives identify and cultivate leads, and sell PayNearMe solutions.
- Master a complete technical understanding of PayNearMe’s current and upcoming products and services offerings
- Continually prospect for new customers through cold calling and other lead generation efforts as assigned; nurture those prospects as assigned
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline with documented activity in accordance with PayNearMe processes and methodologies, using Salesforce.com
- Effectively articulate the PayNearMe value proposition via phone or email communication
- Develop a pipeline of quality business opportunities for the Sales Executive Team
- Achieve or exceed assigned monthly and bi-annual lead generation quotas and MBOs:
- 40+ Outbound Dials/Day
- 8+ Quality Conversations/Day
- 20+ Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)/Month
- Responsible for Company’s information security by preserving confidentiality, integrity and availability of Company’s information assets and customer data in accordance with Company’s Information Security Management System
- Minimum 3-4 years total work experience
- 2-3 years experience in a comparable SDR or inside sales role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English preferred
- Experience in lending, collections, municipal government or large biller vertical markets preferred. Payments experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven, able to manage multiple priorities at any given time
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience with web-based sales enablement and CRM tools; Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience with MS office and data analytics for tracking account performance and growth
- Location: Flexible (remote working opportunity available)
- Travel: Up to 20% anticipated
- Free gourmet lunches in our Santa Clara office
- A well-stocked kitchen in our Santa Clara office
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
- Team outings and events
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT: APPLICANT NOTICE
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed on: December 23, 2019
PayNearMe MT, Inc. and Handle Financial, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) are providing you with this Notice (“Notice”) to inform you about:
- the categories of Personal Information that the Company collects and maintains about applicants; and
- the purposes for which the Company uses that Personal Information.
For purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with, a natural person that the Company may collect in connection with screening applicants for job openings at the Company.
- Identifiers and Professional or Employment-Related Information. The Company collects identifiers and professional or employment-related information, which may include some or all the following: real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, membership in professional organizations, professional certifications, language skills, and current and past employment history. The Company collects this Personal Information to evaluate previous job performance and consider applicants for positions, to develop a talent pool and plan for succession, to conduct applicant surveys, to maintain an internal applicant directory and for purposes of identification, to promote the Company as a place to work, and for workforce reporting and data analytics/trend analysis.
- Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e). The Company may collect categories of Personal Information listed in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e), other than those already listed above, (a) to the extent necessary to comply with the Company’s legal obligations, such as to accommodate disabilities; (b) to conduct a direct threat analysis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state law; (c) for occupational health and safety compliance and record-keeping; and (d) to respond to an applicant’s medical emergency.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law. The Company may collect information about race, age, national origin, disability, sex, and veteran status as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including the reporting requirements of the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act, the federal Office of Contracting Compliance Programs (applicable to government contractors), and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act. The Company collects this Personal Information for purposes including: to comply with Federal and California law related to accommodation. The Company also collects this category of Personal Information on a purely voluntary basis, except where required by law, and uses the information only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Education Information. The Company collects education information such as resumes and graduation records. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine suitability for roles, to determine eligibility for training courses, and to assist with professional licensing.
- Profile Data. The Company may collect profile data, including the following: psychological assessments, behavior analyses, or other profiling of its applicants. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine aptitude for certain positions and job assignments as well.
- Background Screening Information. In the event that an applicant is given a formal job offer, the Company collects background screening information prior to hiring, including results of the following types of background screening: criminal history; sex offender registration; motor vehicle records; credit history; employment history; drug testing; and educational history. The Company collects this Personal Information to screen for risks to the Company and its clients, and continued suitability for their jobs and to evaluate applicants for promotions.
Assistance for Disabled Applicants
Alternative formats of this Notice are available to individuals with a disability. Please let us know if you need assistance.