PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a diverse, and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is an innovative technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley with our employees distributed across the US. We’re in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic Senior Project Manager to support our Engineering team. This role will have significant interaction with Engineering, Product and our business teams while reporting to the Director of Program Management.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be an expert in managing projects from start to finish, using your experience with several methods of implementation, from more traditional waterfall style projects to Agile/Scrum based projects.
- You have a way with people. You communicate in a way that motivates and encourages teams to perform their best.
- You’ll create, document and refine processes so that our teams perform to their highest potential.
- As a communicator, you’ll be equally comfortable speaking with engineers or product/marketing teams, and can effectively translate between the two.
- As a PM, you’ll provide leadership and guidance to internal teams in several ways:
- Being the hub of communication
- Managing the performance of the team in meeting project goals
- Making sure the team is adaptable to changes in scope and/or schedule
- Being an expert at anticipation
Who we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of Project Management experience
- Project Management certification and PMO experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very strong verbal and written organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Unfazed by juggling multiple projects, scope changes and tight deadlines
- Be independent and self motivated
- Technical skills should include a combination of the following:
- JIRA (app management is a plus)
- Confluence Wiki
Where you’ll work:
At our office in Santa Clara, CA or remotely from the US (no international candidates, please)
Travel: Up to 10% travel, usually to headquarters, when safe and permitted
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- Location: Flexible (remote working opportunity available)
- Full benefits including 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Stock options package
- Mac or PC technology
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible time off
- Team events and outings
- Paid parental bonding leave
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.Apply For This Job
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT: APPLICANT NOTICE
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed on: December 23, 2019
PayNearMe MT, Inc. and Handle Financial, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) are providing you with this Notice (“Notice”) to inform you about:
1. the categories of Personal Information that the Company collects and maintains about applicants; and
2. the purposes for which the Company uses that Personal Information.
For purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with, a natural person that the Company may collect in connection with screening applicants for job openings at the Company.
- Identifiers and Professional or Employment-Related Information. The Company collects identifiers and professional or employment-related information, which may include some or all the following: real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, membership in professional organizations, professional certifications, language skills, and current and past employment history. The Company collects this Personal Information to evaluate previous job performance and consider applicants for positions, to develop a talent pool and plan for succession, to conduct applicant surveys, to maintain an internal applicant directory and for purposes of identification, to promote the Company as a place to work, and for workforce reporting and data analytics/trend analysis.
- Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e). The Company may collect categories of Personal Information listed in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e), other than those already listed above, (a) to the extent necessary to comply with the Company’s legal obligations, such as to accommodate disabilities; (b) to conduct a direct threat analysis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state law; (c) for occupational health and safety compliance and record-keeping; and (d) to respond to an applicant’s medical emergency.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law. The Company may collect information about race, age, national origin, disability, sex, and veteran status as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including the reporting requirements of the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act, the federal Office of Contracting Compliance Programs (applicable to government contractors), and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act. The Company collects this Personal Information for purposes including: to comply with Federal and California law related to accommodation. The Company also collects this category of Personal Information on a purely voluntary basis, except where required by law, and uses the information only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Education Information. The Company collects education information such as resumes and graduation records. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine suitability for roles, to determine eligibility for training courses, and to assist with professional licensing.
- Profile Data. The Company may collect profile data, including the following: psychological assessments, behavior analyses, or other profiling of its applicants. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine aptitude for certain positions and job assignments as well.
Background Screening Information. In the event that an applicant is given a formal job offer, the Company collects background screening information prior to hiring, including results of the following types of background screening: criminal history; sex offender registration; motor vehicle records; credit history; employment history; drug testing; and educational history. The Company collects this Personal Information to screen for risks to the Company and its clients, and continued suitability for their jobs and to evaluate applicants for promotions.
Assistance for Disabled Applicants
Alternative formats of this Notice are available to individuals with a disability. Please let us know if you need assistance.