PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
PayNearMe is a small, diverse, and tight-knit company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. PayNearMe is a Silicon Valley technology company that’s in growth mode looking to add a dynamic Strategic Account Manager to our team in our Merchant Processing Business Unit. This role will have significant interaction with Sales, Merchant Services, and Support teams while reporting to the Senior Director, Account Management.
What You’ll Do:
As a strategic account manager, you’ll work closely with sales, merchant services, and customer support to ensure that our merchants have the best experience possible with PayNearMe. You’ll work with them from onboarding through ongoing business activities and continuously work towards growing both of our businesses.
Your role will be to understand the in’s and out’s of your client’s payment processes and figure out what problems PayNearMe can solve for them. Feedback and ideas on features that we can implement is not only encouraged, but expected.
The position requires someone who knows what questions to ask, listens to the answers, and brings forth creative solutions. Customer retention will be a key metrics so an experienced relationship manager who works a fast, independent pace will be the ideal fit for the role.
- On-board and provide daily account management support to key assigned merchants
- Once live, expand business relationships to foster additional share of alternative payment processing in assigned accounts
- Actively document activity in accordance with our processes and methodologies using Salesforce.com
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow revenue in assigned accounts
- Facilitate communication and provide competitive intelligence to marketing and product marketing teams
- Achieve or exceed assigned monthly and bi-annual revenue quotas and MBOs.
- Build long-term relationships by meeting or exceeding customer expectations for future sales
- Responsible for Company’s information security by preserving confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Company’s information assets and customer data in accordance with Company’s Information Security Management System
- Travel to attend relevant trade shows, events, and customer meetings
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in account management, payments industry preffered
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills.
- Proven success of selling to director level and above.
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong work ethic, self- motivated and driven
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience with web-based sales enablement tools
- Experience with MS office and data analytics for tracking account performance and growth
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to train large audiences via online tools and onsite visits
Location: Virtually based, HQ in Santa Clara, CA. Preferred location in Central US
Travel: Up to 25% Anticiapted
Perks & Benefits:
- Location: Flexible (remote working opportunity available)
- Free gourmet lunches in our Santa Clara office
- A well-stocked kitchen in our Santa Clara office
- Company-paid health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Stock options package
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible time off
- Team events and outings
- Paid parental bonding leave
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT: APPLICANT NOTICE
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed on: December 23, 2019
PayNearMe MT, Inc. and Handle Financial, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) are providing you with this Notice (“Notice”) to inform you about:
- the categories of Personal Information that the Company collects and maintains about applicants; and
- the purposes for which the Company uses that Personal Information.
For purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with, a natural person that the Company may collect in connection with screening applicants for job openings at the Company.
1. Identifiers and Professional or Employment-Related Information. The Company collects identifiers and professional or employment-related information, which may include some or all the following: real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, membership in professional organizations, professional certifications, language skills, and current and past employment history. The Company collects this Personal Information to evaluate previous job performance and consider applicants for positions, to develop a talent pool and plan for succession, to conduct applicant surveys, to maintain an internal applicant directory and for purposes of identification, to promote the Company as a place to work, and for workforce reporting and data analytics/trend analysis.
2. Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e). The Company may collect categories of Personal Information listed in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e), other than those already listed above, (a) to the extent necessary to comply with the Company’s legal obligations, such as to accommodate disabilities; (b) to conduct a direct threat analysis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state law; (c) for occupational health and safety compliance and record-keeping; and (d) to respond to an applicant’s medical emergency.
3. Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law. The Company may collect information about race, age, national origin, disability, sex, and veteran status as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including the reporting requirements of the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act, the federal Office of Contracting Compliance Programs (applicable to government contractors), and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act. The Company collects this Personal Information for purposes including: to comply with Federal and California law related to accommodation. The Company also collects this category of Personal Information on a purely voluntary basis, except where required by law, and uses the information only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Education Information. The Company collects education information such as resumes and graduation records. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine suitability for roles, to determine eligibility for training courses, and to assist with professional licensing.
5. Profile Data. The Company may collect profile data, including the following: psychological assessments, behavior analyses, or other profiling of its applicants. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine aptitude for certain positions and job assignments as well.
6. Background Screening Information. In the event that an applicant is given a formal job offer, the Company collects background screening information prior to hiring, including results of the following types of background screening: criminal history; sex offender registration; motor vehicle records; credit history; employment history; drug testing; and educational history. The Company collects this Personal Information to screen for risks to the Company and its clients, and continued suitability for their jobs and to evaluate applicants for promotions.
Assistance for Disabled Applicants
Alternative formats of this Notice are available to individuals with a disability. Please let us know if you need assistance.