PayNearMe has taken the following steps to ensure that we can continue to serve our clients and partners throughout this continued period of concern due to COVID-19. To date, our operations have not been adversely impacted.
- We operate with a distributed workforce.
- Our infrastructure is cloud-based (runs at AWS) and redundant.
- We have not experienced any disruptions and expect to continue business operations without issue.
- We are monitoring the responses and actions taken by our retail partners regarding cash payment locations.
- We have tested our internal emergency notification system to ensure continuity of operations.
- As a licensed money services business, we remain on alert and will continue to comply with all applicable notification requirements regarding suspicious business activity.
- Our Security team continues to monitor all of our activities and does not anticipate any impact.
- As required by multiple regulators and business partners, we have a detailed business continuity plan.
- Our crisis management plan remains invoked and we are continuing to take the necessary steps to maintain continuity of operations.
We hope you find the following resources valuable: